Saturday, September 1, 2012

Buddy Reading with 3rd Graders

Miss Luster's 3rd grade class came to visit my class on Friday, August 31st to do Buddy Reading with my 1st graders.  They read books to my students and then my students read books from their book bags to them.  They practiced some of our CAFE strategies during their reading time also.  They did an awesome job!  We ended with students providing feedback to each other.  Next week, my 1st graders are going to visit their class.  Below are some pictures from our Buddy Reading time together. 


Jason and his buddy

Emily and Ailyn


Jairus and his buddy


Angel and Jarod

 
Karol and Catorian

Joshua and his buddy

Amarii and Arianna

Lashon and his buddy

Natalie and her buddy

Kwadir and Jalen

Jason and his buddy

Noel and Peyton

Nicholas and Zion

Darius and his buddy

Ryan and his buddy

Corey and his buddy



No comments:

Post a Comment