Thursday, June 28, 2012

Daily Testing Incentives

During NWEA testing in May, I gave my 1st graders a different treat each day for some motivation.  These are pictures for three out of the four treats they received. 

Day #1: Be a "smartie" and ACE your NWEA test! (smarties)

Day #2: Shine like a "star" on your NWEA test! (starbursts)

Day #3: Blow the correct answers right out of the water! (blowpops)

Day #4: Get a score that's out of this world! (Milky Ways)

Get a score that's out of this world!







Shine like a "star" on your NWEA test!



Be a "smartie" and ACE your NWEA test!


6 comments:

  1. Your first blogpost is awesome Miss Sneigle. Very visually appealing! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! You should be very proud of yourself! I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your classroom always looks so inviting, but this year I believe you have outdone yourself! It looks wonderful- so organized and welcoming! You inspire me! best of luck in your 11th year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeanine for your kind comment! :) I am quite proud of how things are turning out, but I did spend a lot of time this summer thinking about what I wanted to do. It's exciting putting it all together! Are you ready to start the Daily 5 and CAFE in your classroom? I couldn't be more excited and I have a small group of teachers at RTCA that are going to be trying it out as well.

      Delete